Want to make life easier for yourself and your customers? A booking system with SMS is a super-smart solution because you can send notifications automatically. For example, you can choose to have your customers receive an SMS when they sign up or sign out. Or how about sending a friendly reminder two hours before class starts?
You already know this. Busy, modern people don’t always get to read all the emails that land in our inboxes. Newsletters and promotional emails fill the inbox, and many of us only check our Hotmail or Gmail a couple of times a week. On the other hand, we read ALL the text messages that tick in on our smartphones. And because we have our phones at our fingertips, SMS allows us to stay up to date with the things we love most.
That’s why it’s also wise to use an SMS booking system when you need to book an appointment for, say, the hairdresser, dentist, yoga class, or similar. It’s easy, fast, and secure. And it’s nice to get an SMS reminding you that you have an appointment in two days, for example. That way, you don’t forget what’s important.
What is an SMS booking system?
An online booking system allows you to send SMS messages to your customers. SMS is read more than emails, so you are always closer to your customers. More and more booking systems have SMS features so that you can automate messages to your customers.
Why is it a clever idea to send SMS to your customers?
SMS is a quick and effective way to communicate, and it’s easy to read and understand. SMS is also read and responded to faster than emails. Emails get you closer to your customers, and they quickly read valuable information from you.
You also save much administrative time, as you don’t have to pick up the phone and call all your customers or send messages manually.
Examples of situations where SMS is super smart
- SMS confirmation: The hairdresser’s customer receives an SMS when booking an appointment for a haircut. New yoga studio members get notified that they have joined the yoga class. Gym customers can easily change a specific class training.
- SMS reminders: The Pilates class receives a friendly message the day before. The dentist automatically sends a notification of a dental appointment two days earlier.
- SMS campaigns: You can send out exclusive offers and news directly to your customers, which impacts your bottom line.
Five benefits of an SMS booking system
There are a ton of benefits to setting up SMS in your booking system:
- Set up automatic rules: it’s quick and easy to set up intelligent SMS rules.
- Send out to multiple simultaneously: you can send messages to numerous customers simultaneously. SMS saves you a lot of time and hassle.
- Cancellation or changes: Your customers are always up to date with their bookings because SMS is always received.
- Reminders: for example, you can send a short SMS reminder three hours before a group training session starts. And you don’t have to think about it; the system does it automatically.
- Good customer experience: SMS makes communication with your customers more present. And at the same time, you are a modern business, simplifying everything from calendar bookings.
Send SMS with YOGO
YOGO automatically sends SMSs when a class is canceled, or a place is ready on the waiting list. And with our many other user-friendly features, running a successful business is easier than ever. We take pride in helping you thrive.
Want us to help you set up your booking system?
Contact us by email email@example.com or call us on +45 71 99 31 61. Our friendly colleagues are ready to answer your questions and help your business simplify calendar bookings and SMS.
We look forward to helping you! 🙂